Rose Water | Clear Skin , Skin tonner , Scars, Soft Skin | Eco Product
About the Product -
- Rose water is created by distilling rose petals with steam.
- Rose water is fragrant, and it’s sometimes used as a mild natural fragrance as an alternative to chemical-filled perfumes.
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin.
- Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- Brand - Ayuveer
- Product Name – Rose Water
- Best For – Tanning and Sunburn, Premature Ageing and Wrinkles, Healthy and Glowing Skin, Pigmentation, Skin tonner, acne, dermatitis and eczema,hydrate
- Quantity - 200 ml
- Organic - Yes
- Ideal For - Men & Women (Even for Kids above age 7 years)
- Type - Rose Water
- Skin Type - Suits all skin Type
- Helps maintain the skin's pH balance
- Controls excess oil
- Reduce the Redness of Irritated skin
- Help to get rid of Acne, Dermatitis and Eczema.
- Aids in removing oil and dirt
- Great cleanser
- Unclogged pores
- Hydrate, Revitalise and Moisturise the skin
- Aids in Healing Scars, Cuts and Wounds
- Strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues
- Help to get rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being
How to use:
Apply rose water on your face and allow it to settle in your pores. Your face will feel fresh and the lingering rose aroma will uplift your mood.
You can use it directly or mix rose water in your face mask, cream or lotion to add extra dose of moisturisation to the skin.