Neem Wooden Comb - Design H | Hair Growth, Anti-Dandruff , Hair loss | Eco product
About the Product-
- The comb is handcrafted from Neem Pure wood;
- It is a wonder plant and known for its anti-septic properties.
- It contains pure neem aroma no chemical added
- The wooden fibers work great to condition your hair.
- As you comb, the natural oils from your scalp coat your hair shaft all the way down to the ends.
- Wooden combs help to distribute oil from your scalp to hair.
- Help to get rid of Dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Reduce hair fall issue by removing tangle easily
- It promote hair regrowth
- By combing each time it give you feeling of relaxation and it work as accupressure.
- It can be easily washed
- Product Name – Neem Comb (Pocket Comb)
- Best For – Dandruff and Itching , Frizzy Hair Manageable, Hair Loss , Hair Regrowth
- Quantity - 1
- Organic - Yes and Natural
- Ideal For - Men & Women (Even for Kids above age 3 years)
- Composition - Neem wood
- Type - Comb
- Skin Type - Suits all Hair Type
- Fine tooth wooden comb
- Helps managing split ends
- Antiseptic properties
- Anti-microbial properties
- Gently massages the scalp
- Suitable for all Hair Type
Questions & Answers from Product Expert
- Can it be washed?
Yes without much soaking in water and followed by quick dry in towel or keep near Window.
2 . What climate should this comb stored?
All climate you can use this comb but store and keep in Dry place
3. Can we use comb for wet hair?
4. Does it help Ladies in stopping hairfall issue?
By using Neem comb hair fall issue get reduced as, it can easily remove tangles without making your hair root weak. And Yes, it decreases the breakage while combing.
5. How it helps in Hair growth?
Specially designed teeth work as acupressure and improve blood circulation in the head and which help your hair to grow
6. What is the life of the product and what age group can use this?
If stored properly it will go a long way. It can be used for kids also above 2 years.
7. Are neem trees cut for making this product?
Only overgrown branches are used not complete tree.