About the Product -
- Bath salts have long been used as an easy and inexpensive way to treat mental and physical health ailments.
- If you don't have Bath tub not to worry use in bucket and get same relaxation
- The best way to refresh you after a long tiring day.
- Simply adding this bath salt to your bath water calms & relaxes one's mind & promotes a restful, uninterrupted night's sleep.
- It's also known as eco-friendly bath salt as it contain Natural ingredients
- Lavender Bath Salt is Enriched with Pure and Natural Sea Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Lavender Essential Oil, Almond Essential oils.
- It is perfect for All Skin Types; it is Gentle and Natural Detox Formula.
- Essential Oils promote relaxation with its delicate and calming aroma.
- Lavender oil can provide relief to sore muscles and help to ease joint stiffness making it an ideal choice for many types of massage including sports & athletic, full body, therapeutic, relaxing & more
- It softens skin, controls body acne, helps in lightening blemishes; its relaxing aroma has soothing properties that attune your Anahata; The Heart Chakra.
- It also calms your mind and cleanses impurities from your body.
- It give your bath a luxuary bath.
Bath salt benefits -
- muscle pain and stiffness
- stiff, aching joints
- circulation problems
- anxiety and stress
- skin conditions, such as eczema
- dry and itchy skin
How to use:-
Direction (For Stress Relief, Soothe Aches Muscles & Refreshing Body, Better Sleep)
Add 1-2 spoon in bucket of Bath Salt in warm bath water. Let it settle for 5 minutes and take bath from that water it will help relieve stress & Soothe Aches Muscles.
Direction (For Foot Soothe Aches & Soften Rough Foot Skin)
Mix 1 spoon of Bath Salt with warm water in a foot tub and soak foot for 20 to 25 minutes to help soothe aches and soften rough foot skin.
Question: How to use this for better sleep
Answer: Use it with Luke warm water before going to bed
Question: Can I use it in cold water too?
Answer: Better effective use it with hot water, as Aroma oil in diffuses in hot water which help you to give relaxation
Question: I don’t have bath tub? Is bath tub compulsory or how can I use it??
Answer: No having bath tub is not compulsory you can use in bucket and can take bath or soak our feet
Question: Is it okay for pregnant woman?
Answer: Yes! Safely soaking in a bath is entirely acceptable — and enjoyable — as long as you keep in mind a precautions.
Question: Does it create bubbles?
Answer: Na. It's like salt which dissolve in water.
Question: Can I use it on face?
Answer: No, Please don’t use on face.
Question: For using this bath salt do need to consult any doctor?
Answer: No, You don’t have to consult any Doctor. It’s for relaxing purpose and essential oil and Aroma oil just give you relaxation feeling and which help to get rid of stress
Question: Is there any side effect?
Answer: No, it don’t have any side effect
Question: Can you explain bath salt before and after efffect
Answer: By using bath salt it help you get rid of stress , mood swing , depression and body ache.
Question: Is bath salt for bath tub, pedicure , pain relief,muscles ?
Answer: Yes you can use this in bath tub even for pedicure , pain relief, muscles.
Question: How much to use ? Quantity ?
Answer: If your using for bath than use Add 1-2 spoon in bucket or bath tub and take bath and if your for foot than Add 1 spoon in foot tub and soak foot
Question: How to use bath salt in shower?
Answer: One way to use bath salts in a shower is to simply sprinkle them along the bottom and showering as you normally would. As you shower, the salts will dissolve, creating soothing steam.